I'm only going where my eyes are going
I'm only going where my toes are pointed
I just bought me this new pair of big shoes
I'm only going if I can walk there with you
I'm only going where my toes are pointed
I just bought me this new pair of big shoes
I'm only going if I can walk there with you
WE HAVE A WALKER!!!!!!

And we knew it was soon when we saw this!

James took off on his own a week ago for the first time - he just let go of the furniture, stood there for a bit and then walked. All. By. Himself. James every so often still wants to holds our hands, he still "island hops" from various pieces of stationary furniture and every now and again finds himself stranded in the sea of wood floors with nothing to hold on to for a break. However, James is walking. We wanted to wait for a full week to pass to make sure it just wasn't a peak in unabashed bravery or something. Yesterday we walked up and down the hallway of our building and all of our neighbors came out to see James walking. (It was a little loud!) It was so nice of them - we have such a great floor!





You see! Skipping crawling and creeping...not a big deal (even if the crawling achievement was great)...he was ready to go! YAY!!!
ReplyDelete