Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Dentist


James is such a pro at going to the dentist. I love our office so much. They "match" each child with a dental hygienist. This way, each child sees the same person every time they come. I love it. James sees Eva and she is so nice and gentle and sings to James as she cleans his teeth. I am so proud to say AGAIN that James had a great visit and all the girls there said he doesn't act like a 3 year old but like a 5 year old - they were all so very impressed. Dr. Hayes was there for like two seconds and said that James teeth were perfect, nice and clean and that there were no issues at all. Woo-Hoo!!!! They said James could start flossing and let me tell you how excited James got. He thinks floss is just for 'adults' and felt very much like an adult when he was told he could floss. He now has his own floss and proudly flosses every night. I think he thinks its a privilege and we am NOT going to tell him otherwise. He is so cute.

It was pouring the morning we went so the office was running a little behind. Here's some photos of the big guy squirming around in the chair waiting for Dr. Hayes to check his teeth :)




1 comment:

  1. too cute! Maybe I would actually go to the dentist more if I had Eva or Dr. Hayes, or even better, James to hold my hand through the drilling!

    ReplyDelete

James

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Cillian

Lilypie First Birthday tickers