Hi Everyone - so over the weekend, I randomly decided to check out our statistics and found something really unexpected. Apparently pornography sites have been linking to our blog. So we're going private. Now, I know that we've been linked on a few blogs that are friends and I want to let you know that those readers are more than welcome to keep reading. I have set the comments to be monitored by me so if you want to continue reading, leave me your email in a comment. It will not be posted because I will have to give approval to it and because it's your email, I won't.
I am now also speaking specifically here to friends of Little C, Fannie B, and Camille and Charlotte - I have so enjoyed getting to know your families and learn so much from the other Mamas!!!! If you read about us, please feel welcomed to continue to do so. I don't want to shut you out - just the porn sites.
Now, if you do not have a google email address, please do not worry. Doug and I have set up an account to be used for a login and password. Email me, message me on facebook, or leave a comment to receive that information.
It really breaks my heart to have to make us private but I cannot continue to put my family at risk in this way.
We'll be going private in a few days - I want to give as many of our readers as much notice as possible. Thank you all for reading and coming along on our journey with us! Much love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment