In March when my Mom was here, she came with me to take Cillian to go see a orthopedic surgeon. Our physical therapist is concerned that Cillian isn't walking so she recommended that he get fitted for braces or at least seen by the doctor to have him agree/disagree with her recommendation.
When we saw him, the doctor did recommend that Cillian get the sure steps so we then went to see the orthopedist who measured Cillian and we were told to come back on the 4th of April for the sure steps.
Here they are. I was surprised to see them. I had pictured Forest Gump leg braces but these guys are pretty small and seem to not bother Cillian too much. We decided to go with the baby blue-dinosaur combo.
We are supposed to build up to 8 hours each day. So I guess we traded in the helmet for the braces. Whatever helps our little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment