Saturday, April 12, 2014

Outside Fun

We went to the toy store today to pick up some things for the boys - they both had been doing such a great job - Cillian at therapy and James being a great big brother and both boys great listeners and great behavior. Every now and again we'll treat them to something at the toy store - just a random thanks for being such great boys.
 
Today we picked up a Y-bike for Cillian so he could have a walker for outside. James got Legos, a superman hot wheels car and a space book. Doug picked up a kit for the exploding coke bottle. This of course was the "piece de resistance" of the afternoon.
 
I'm not sure why the photo won't turn for me - this is such a great bike/walker for outside.
I don't know what we'd do without it.
Cillian uses it all the time.
 
 
 Getting ready
 
Getting the mentos ready
 
 
Coke Volcano Explosion!
 
 
James thought it was super funny
 
 
And Doug, my love, was in seventh heaven.
 
And here's the Cman LOVING his walker. He was so proud of himself being able to cruise around the whole yard. It didn't occur to him to go on the sidewalk - I would have been a nervous wreck. I'll bide my time until that day arrives. He can stay on the grass forever!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

James

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Cillian

Lilypie First Birthday tickers