We had such a weird Leap Day around here. When we woke up, it was foggy and rainy. Then on the way to school it got sunny and it got up to 60 DEGREES!!!!! And the sun came out!! On the way home, I opened the sunroof and James said, "Is dat the sun Mom? I remember the sun Mom. I love the sun. The sun makes me warm." If that doesn't sum up winter around here I don't know what does :) Yes, it's so nice to be treated to a sunny day around here. Our break from winter was short lived however. I took James out for walk to enjoy what I thought was going to be a nice afternoon, but as we were outside, the clouds came back out and the temperature dropped. It was so weird to feel it getting colder and then before we knew it, we could see our breath and James said, "Mom I cold." I was too and we headed back inside.
At school, I got to hand out the childrens' Facesbooks and everyone was so excited to see them. Here's James' page:
He's been reading his Facesbook like a paper and it's so cute to hear him name all of his friends and we talk about their pets, families, and things that they like to do and see. It's such a cute idea and I'm so glad the school encourages each classroom to make one.
We had so much fun in the park before it got too cold - here are some shots of the little man out on his park adventure.




I love the Facesbook idea, very cute, and James' page was great!
ReplyDelete