Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Toni did Happy Baby today. Mom, Toni did Happy baby today. Mom, Mom, Mom, Happy Baby, Happy Baby. Toni did Happy Baby today. This is what I heard yesterday while making our lunches after school. I also may have heard this the whole way home from school as well. You could I was interested in learning more about Happy Baby ...
So, I told James, Mommy doesn't know what Happy Baby is ... could you show me? And then this happened. What is written in the captions is what James was saying to me while he was doing Happy Baby.
 |
| First you stand up and stretch like dis |
 |
| Den you have to sit down |
 |
| Den you have to lay down |
 |
| Touch your toes |
 |
| Den go back |
 |
| and forth |
 |
| and back and forth |
 |
| And dat's Happy Baby |
Then to close it out, James did his favorite Yoga pose - Dragon :) All afternoon Mom and James did Happy Baby on the floor :) James is a great teacher! I love that they do activities like this at school and I was so impressed with James' ability to remember and to give me step by step instructions - so proud of my little guy!
Happy Baby!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe "Happy Baby" looks like fun (and good exercise! ha).
ReplyDelete