The toddlers had so much fun with Pajama Day that all the Toddler Program Teachers felt another PJ Day would be fun for the kiddies. Um, I cannot in writing give justice to the excitement of my son. Here he is with his father in all of his Red Rocket Spaceship Pajama glory :)
These are washed almost daily because to quote James, "I love dees Red Rocket Jammies Mom. They make me so happy. They help me go to nap time and nigh nigh. I love dem."
As I was parallel parking (yes, I have to be specific here) the car before school on Pajama Day, I'm looking backwards out the rear window to gage how many inches I have left and James is staring straight ahead at me and says, "You got plenty of room Mom. No worries." I love him so much.
Lately James has been asking both me and Doug to "tell me about ____" - he'll say, "Mom, New York. Tell me about that." And then we'll talk about our trip this summer and all the things we did. "Dad, Brooklyn and Remy (our fish) - tell me about them." And then Doug will tell him that they swim, they breathe through their gills, they like to hide in the tunnels, they're clown fish, etc.
Tell me about that :) What a cutie.
Each year, the classes make a Facesbook - NOT facebook - but a little memory book where each child has a page dedicated to him or her and what her/his favorite things, places, etc. You cannot believe how cute these pages are - I'm waiting on one more family to give me their page and then I can get them bound and handed out to the class. I am so excited. We did James' page and since then he'll go around the house collecting pictures to photocopy. He has this huge box in the living room (I won't admit how long its been there) that has turned from a Fed Ex to a Fed Ex - Kinkos :) Just hangs out in there delivering packages and making photocopies :)
No comments:
Post a Comment