I saw this and thought it was so funny and cute. And so appropriate.
So here's the little man with his glasses on his adorable little face. Not too shabby.
He was having a hard time wanting to keep them on so we thought - let's reinforce it immediately - like, give him instant success, mind-blowing clarity of something. A BOOK! He was like "WHOA!" if he could talk. I mean, the smile on this child's face was unbelievable and his grunts and sounds were just so happy. He just kept looking at us and smiling and hitting the pages of the books so gleefully. I started crying I was so overwhelmed with emotion. It was just so intense to see him be able to see. I called Dr. Rahmani's office on the following Monday to thank him. I think I cried in the voicemail too. I know it makes me sound like a mess but I was just so thankful and grateful to have such a wonderful doctor for Cillian.
Cillian can SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And seriously, have you ever in your life seen a cuter kid in glasses?!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment