Saturday, January 15, 2011

All By Himself

Well this post is a little bit past a little bit present time. On 11/29 (I know this because I wrote it down) James took off his shoes all by himself for the first time. We were sitting on the floor of our foyer after getting the mail and he was playing with some junk mail and I was flipping through a magazine. I look over at him clapping and see two bare feet! I ask, "Did you take off your shoes and socks all by yourself?!" Not expecting an answer ... well, maybe ... I swoop him up and hug him. How cool is that? Now we're at pro level. It's awesome.


These photos were taken a few days ago and yes that's a Cubs shirt. And yes, James picked it out all by himself. James has been pretty vocal about what he wears lately, but that's for another post. Marvel away :)






















1 comment:

James

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Cillian

Lilypie First Birthday tickers